Mountainsmith Ptarmigan 35 Sleeping Bag, Cactus Green
For those warmer temperature adventures, keep it light-weight with the Ptarmigan 35. When the temps don’t drop overnight, stay cool with a quick un-zip of the J-Zipper and vent as much as you need. In order to maximize warmth with minimal weight, the Ptarmigan utilizes a 60/40 insulation split from top to bottom. Combining the generous neck baffle with the form-fitting hood, you will easily snug yourself into a cozy cocoon. To ensure that this bag will last for many years, it comes with both a stuff sack and a mesh storage sack that allows the bag to dry and maintain loft properly while in storage. EN rated for a lower limit of 34F, the Ptarmigan offers versatility for nights in the late Spring and early Fall.
- 35ºF, 1.67ºC
- Vertical V-baffle torso
- Right hand J-zipper
- Form fitting adjustable hood
- Full-length draft tube
- Mesh storage sack included
- Sil-nylon stuff sack included
- Second zipper for footbox ventilation
- Anti-snag zipper reinforcement
- Relaxed mummy shape
- Differential cut with offset baffle construction
- 60/40 Insulation split(top/bottom)
- EN Comfort Rating: 42°F / 6°C
- EN Lower Limit: 34°F / 1°C
- EN Extreme Limit: 7°F / -14°C
- Exterior: 75d x 240T Diamond poly Ripstop, W/R, CIRE
- Liner: 70dx210T Polyester W/R, CIRE
- Fill: MountainLoft™ Hollowfibers
- Stuff Sack: 40dx244T Sil-Nylon RipStop
- Zipper: YKK® 2 Way Autolock
- 80" x 32.5" / 203 x 83 cm
- Stuffed: 16" x 8.5" / 41 x 22 cm
- 1 Person
- For sleepers up to 6' 4" / 193cm
- 65", 165cm
- 2 lbs 14 oz / 1.3 kg
- 1 lbs 6 oz / 0.63 kg
We Also Recommend
Nite Ize S-Biner Ah...
Nite Ize S-Bine...
Tyny Tools Swivel C...
Tyny Tools Swiv...
Light My Fire Spork...
Light My Fire S...
GSI Glaicier Stainl...
GSI Glaicier St...